Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where has the year gone?

Luc turned 1 today. I can't believe a whole year has gone by. It seems like we just came home from the hospital. At the same time, I can't imagine life without Luc. We love him so much. This past year has been awesome. After all the stress I had about working or not working, I am so glad that I stayed home with him his first year. I am so thankful that I was able to do that. Luc has changed so much this year. I am so proud of how much he has learned and grown. Here are my some of my favorite pictures from Luc's first year. There are LOTS of pictures so the slide show may take a while. I had to pick from thousands of pictures.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

That was a great slideshow! I'm so glad you got to stay home with him too. It's been a wild, fun, crazy year hasn't it?

Briana said...

What a cutie! He has grown into such a cute toddler.