Saturday, February 21, 2009

Luc's 1st birthday: Part 3

Here is a sneak peek from Luc's birthday party. I'll make a slide show of tons of pictures that I take. It may be a couple of days before I get to that project though. Here are s few of the best.

"Mommy, why did you put my animals on there."


Yes, icing was up his nose. I had to get him to blow it out.

This is the best way to eat a cake.

Very happy baby

What a mess!

There are tons more pictures of the cake and of Luc playing with his friends. I'll post those later.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those pictures are hilarious. I am glad Luc enjoyed his cake so much! You did a great job.

Kim P. said...

That cake was awesome, and watching him eat it was hilarious! He LOVED it! I hope he actually got some sleep after we left =)