Monday, February 9, 2009

The bad haircut

About every other year or so, I decide to get my hair cut short. I rarely get my haircut but when I do, I really do. I always got my haricut by this guy in Auburn. I would just walk in and say I needed it right below chin length and I needed something that I didn't have to fix. He would do a great job.

Well Friday I decided it was time. I went to this walk-in place. She butchered my hair. For me to complain about my hair, it has to be bad. I always just say "it will grow back". Ugh this was nasty. Here are pictures.




WHAT THE HECK? I could have done a better job myself.

So Sunday, I walked in to the Wal-Mart hair place to get it fixed. The lady tried to nicely tell me that the other person did a terrible job. I told her she didn't have to sugar coat it because I knew it looked horrible. She told me that there were big chunks of my hair that were cut out. She said the only way she could fix it was to go even shorter. Here is the result.

A little shorter than I wanted but MUCH better.

3 comments:

BartleyFamily said...

Sooo cute, I'm so happy you got it fixed! I hate trusting new people with my hair, its rarely what I'm hoping!

Briana said...

Wow, that was bad ... but it looks really cute now. :)

Alyssa said...

Oh my! Someone should take the scissors away from that girl! I am glad it could be fixed though. It looks great now.