Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lunch at Tanya's

This week Tanya hosted our Thursday lunch and playdate. We had delicious enchilada casserole (Myra, that is an awesome recipe).
Ryan, taking care of the baby. Does he need a sibling? haha


Luc followed Mia around asking for "more" half the time we were there. She was walking around with a bag of cheese puffs. She was so sweet to share with him.

Ally giving me her sweet smile. She had been making a really cute face where her mouth was open but I couldn't get a picture of it.

Luc kissing the baby. Okay, so I guess Luc loves the baby too.

I think Wyatt was teaching Mia and Ryan some computer stuff.



Luc talking on the phone

Mia's smile

Mia and her friend, Addison

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I'm so glad you came and took pictures. You got some great ones!