Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kim, this post is for you...

...Your child is not the only one with LOTS of scrapes, bumps, and bruises. haha Kim and I talk about how the boys always look beat up.

Thursday morning Luc ran into the corner of the wall in the living room when he was attempting to run from me. Well Friday, he did it again. Then again last night. The poor child looks like he is abused or something.

I've been waiting for one knot to go away before I took him to get his 12 month portraits. Well, now he has 3 more. I think I will just take Briana's advice and take him to get pictures anyway. I can look back years from now and remember how clumsy he was when he was a toddler.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

Aww...poor little guy! He's tough though =) And luckily they don't ever remember these things! Thanks for making me feel better about the bruise on his forehead he has right now.