Thursday, February 12, 2009

A fun filled day for Luc

This is actually not from today but I wanted to post it anyway. Luc came out of his bedroom the other day carrying Curious George. He carried around all morning, hugging him. It was really cute.


Ryan came over to play today while his mom did some things. Luc was so excited to see him. They played so well together. They played with the screen door to the balcony for the longest time. One would get on the inside and one on the outside, they would close the door, then touch each others hands through the screen and laugh. It was so funny. I think this picture is so funny. Ryan looks huge and Luc looks so tiny.

And they're off...


Tonight JW Tumble, a kids gym, hosted playtime for our apartment complex. Several families came. Luc had so much fun sliding, swinging, climbing through things, throwing and rolling balls, playing with bubbles, riding cars, pushing things, and just playing with all the kids there. We will definitely have to take him back now that he is walking. He loved it.

Jatin pushing Luc on the car

Caden with blue spiked hair

So he doesn't look very happy in this car-swing but he was loving it

At the very end of the party, Luc climbed under this slide and did his business. I'm glad he decided to wait until we were leaving.


You might want to turn your volume down for this one.

3 comments:

Briana said...

Wow, my headphones were lying on the desk and I could still hear the screaming. :) That was cute.

Elizabeth said...

Love the picture of Luc and Curious George. Looks like you have been having lots of fun lately.

Kim P. said...

That first picture is so sweet! And I love the action shot of both the boys walking. I'm glad Luc had fun last night. We'll definitely have to go and take both the boys, cause I think Ryan would love it!