Anyway, we made it home. Luc was so good on the flight. He didn't fuss at all. He didn't sleep either but at least he was happy. I think he entertained other passengers too. He has been very good since we've been home too. He has been very friendly to everyone. The only complaint is that he is not sleeping well. He never sleeps well away from home though. He also has a nasty cold that isn't helping his sleeping.
Here are some pictures from this week.
Aunt Heff

Will and Sam "turtle watching"

Luc was not happy on the hay bails

Luc and Grandmama Paulk laughing at Braddock climbing the hay bail

Sam, Braddock, and Will

Me and my boys...I'm missing Jackson though!

My sister, Heffer (a.k.a. Heather), Luc, and me

Luc with my brother, Daniel (Luc's Uncle Fro)

Daniel throwing Luc WAY TOO HIGH

Luc and his buddy, Boone

It is so cold. It got down to 22 degrees one night. If you know me well, you know I HATE cold weather and I HATE being cold.

And the best for last. Luc is finally taking a bottle. Okay not really. We are having to bottle feed one of our calves whose mama died. Luc likes his bottle though.
1 comment:
Looks like you are having lots of fun already. I was missing your posts!!
Post a Comment