RULES:
*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog
*Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
*Tag seven other people at the end of your post and link to their blogs
*Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I love to eat coffee creamer.
2. I love for someone to play with my hair...I taught my little cousins to do it when they were little and Luc will learn too.
3. I get really depressed at the beginning of football season because I can't be in Auburn for the games...I even cry about it.
4. I LOVE hunting, fishing (especially deep sea fishing), and four wheeler riding but only get to enjoy them when I go home.
5. I had a bunionoscopy, had the pen that was set in my foot come through the top of my foot, which led to a second surgery, that I got a staph infection from and was hospitalized for a week only a few weeks before our wedding.
6. I do not want to go back to work....okay so that one is obvious to everyone.
7. I have a piece of pencil lead stuck in my back.
I was also tagged by Jeri to post the 6th picture in my 6th album on my computer. This picture is from the AU/UGA game from 2004 when we kicked UGA's butt...I think 24-6. I'm not holding my breath this year though :-(
For both I will tag everyone on my blog friend list as well as anyone else who reads my blog. Have fun
No comments:
Post a Comment