Sunday, November 9, 2008

BFF

Ryan and Luc got to play a lot this past week. It is obvious that they definitely know each other now. When they see each other, they get a big smile on their little faces. It is so cute.
How cute is this?

"Hey, look over here"

Ryan looking for his toys under the couch.

Luc does not sleep well anywhere but his bed...or my bed with me. I had to put that bear on his butt so that he would think I was still touching him.

Ryan was actually pushing Luc (see video)


"Let us outta here"





2 comments:

myra said...

So fun! You definitely get bonus points for the bear trick. I'm so glad those two are such good buddies.

Kim P. said...

I agree with Myra...that was really smart about the bear! Thanks again for watching the boys. It's so fun to see them playing together!