Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rewind

I have not been posting these posts in order at all lately. Here are some pictures from last weeks lunch date. We went to Caren's. Luc and I were fashionably late...thanks to the cable guy. We still made it and had tons of fun. Thanks Caren and Mazie for hosting. I really hope Luc feels better so we don't miss our friends this week.
Caren and Brooklynn

All the girls...except me and Nancy...poor Luc was the only boy

Tanya and Ally

Tanya with both of her girls

When I posted these pictures, I realized that I didn't take a single picture of Luc Thursday.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thanks for posting those....man, those are great. It's great when you have friends take pictures of you and your kiddo/s because it's usually you taking the picture yourself, so you never end up in it.
Glad you came anyway....even though it was late!