Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New things Luc has and does

Luc's new teether. It looks like a binky but it's a chewy thing. Luc loves it.


This is Luc's new silly face. He scruntches his nose and blows. It's really cute now...when he had his cold, it wasn't so cute. He would do it to clean out his nose...or as we say "blow snot rockets". I guess it's a game now. He will copy you if you do it first.


I just think this picture is cute.

This is Luc's new table toy. Kim and I got awesome deals on these activity tables for our boys. Luc loves it. He tries to crawl on top of it though which often leads to him falling. He has gotten too brave while he's standing.


When I went to get Luc up today, he was holding his horse in his mouth so that he could pull up. I thought it was funny. He kept it in his mouth even after I got him out of bed. Then he got mad when I took it away.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

That picture of him blowing his nose is too funny! I forget how much taller Luc is than Ryan. Ryan can barely reach the middle of table, and that's only on his tippy-toes. Thanks for posting pictures of the boys playing again...too cute! They're learning from each other all the time!