Monday, September 22, 2008

Helping Mama in my cool hat

Luc's already helping put things away. Okay so not really but it would be nice. He did take off with his pack of diapers today though. He was using it as a push toy so he could walk...or more like walk on his hands and feet without having to move his hands. It was pretty cute.

I LOVE this hat! Beth passed down some of the boys things...which we very much appreciated. Among them was this hat of Sam's. It is the cutest. I am going to try to find a picture of Sam wearing it to post. It's still a little big for Luc but it's still super cute on him. Da, I think of you when Luc wears it. It looks like your fishing hat. Well, Luc's got his hat and he is ready for some fishing.

So so so cute

Deep concentration

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Super cute! Love the hat.

The Gernand Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute, Noelle! He just gets cuter everytime you post! When did you start sleeping Luc on his tummy?