Monday, September 1, 2008

Playing with Ryan

Kim and Ryan came over to play the other day. I really enjoyed watching the boys interact with each other. It is so funny that they are so young but they actually interact with each other. I think ever time one of them had one toy the other wanted that same toy. It seems so funny to me that Luc is so little but it sometimes seemed like he wasn't sharing. I'm sure it was just that the toy looked like so much more fun when someone was actually playing with it rather than when it was just sitting there. Here are some cute pictures.
Look at those blue eyes!


Which one tastes best

um those fingers look tasty




2 comments:

The Gernand Family said...

I can't believe how fast Luc is growing up!!! He is just precious Noelle!! Wish we lived closer so the boys could meet.

Kim P. said...

Those are some fun pictures. Thanks for posting. We'll have to get the boys together more often.