Luc met his Paulk grandparents and Aunt Heather when he was born. I didn't post pictures then so I am posting some now. They came for his birth and stayed with us for a few days after we came home from the hospital. Baboo and Da (my grandparents) and my Mama came to visit this past weekend. They were suppose to come in April but I don't think they could wait to meet their first great-grandson. Mama came with them because she can't stand to be away from this little man. I can't say that I had that much fun when Mama and Daddy were here the first time. I wasn't feeling very well. They were very helpful though. They cooked and cleaned and went grocery shopping for us the whole time. They all held the baby while I napped. This weekend when Baboo and Da were here I was feeling a lot better. We had fun. They were a huge help to have here too. They cooked, cleaned, went grocery shopping for us, and even helped with some laundry. Of course, they got to spoil the baby some too.
The first time Luc met his Paulk grandparents. He was about 45 minutes new.

Luc and Aunt Heather

Luc with his grandmother and grandfather Paulk

Luc with Mommy and Aunt Heather

Luc and Da, his great-grandfather

Luc and Baboo, his great-grandmother, making faces at each other

Luc and his great-grandparents, Da and Baboo
2 comments:
Little Luc is becoming a very handsome little boy! Thanks for letting me check out your blog! This is great.
What a sweetie! Thanks for letting us come over and letting Morgandy play with the swing. Can't wait to see more of you!
Post a Comment