Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 wk check-up




Well today was Luc's 2 wk check-up. He has grown a lot in the past two weeks. He is now 8 lbs 10 oz and he is still 21 in long. He is in the 75th percentile for weight and height. Everything looked great. Dr Mani (his pediatrician)told me that I can let him sleep as long as he wants at night now. HURRAY! I'm sure now that I don't have to set my alarm to wake him every 3 hrs to nurse, he will start waking on his own every 2. That is my kind of luck.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Noelle, for someone who says they don't know what they're doing, you're doing a great job. Germaine and I have been enjoying your postings of Luc. Memaw is here this weekend and she enjoyed them too. She's also gotten pretty good at viewing pictures on her cell phone. Germaine and I look forward to seeing you, Brian, and Luc next week.