Sunday, March 2, 2008

Since we've been home








Well Luc had his first dr appoint on Fri after we came home on Thurs. His bilirubim count was high, he wasn't pooing, and he weighed 6 lb 11 oz. We had to meet with the lactation consultant who advised us to give him one bottle of formula a day until my milk came in. My milk came in on Friday so we didn't have to do that for long. We had to go back to the pediatrician on Sat. His bilirubin count was a little higher and he already weighed 7 lb 4 oz. We realized that he wasn't pooing because of a medication that I was taking for a urinary tract infection that I got while I was in the hospital. I quite taking the antibiotics and he started pooing. He is doing great now. They made me stop drinking milk since he wasn't pooping. It's killing me. And soy milk sucks!

No comments: