Sunday, March 23, 2008

Luc's first Easter

Luc got to meet the Easter bunny Thursday but I haven't scanned the picture yet. If I ever get around to it, I will post it on here. Here are pictures from his first Easter. He looked so handsome in the little outfit Baboo got him....and check out those little shoes.

He doesn't look very happy to be going to church.

Our first Easter picture and first picture since the hospital...this on is much better.

These are girls from church. We all had our babies around the same time. Kim and Ryan, who is a little over 2 mos old, me and Luc, and Nancy and Brooklynn, who is 3 wks old.

Luc and his first friends, Ryan and Brooklynn

Luc in his Easter outfit.

Luc and Daddy

Luc and Mommy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I must say, the photography in the first pic is quite excellent ;)

Kim P. said...

Even though Ryan slept through it all he enjoyed having his picture made at church with his friends =)