Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inks Lake: hiking

Me and my boys
 We made it to the top with all kids and no injuries on rocks or cacti
 I guess they do have green grass in Texas.
 My deep thinker
 I love these curls. I may never cut them.

 A members only (superheros only) meeting. Superheros include: Batman (Luc), Robin (Mr Kevin), Superman (Ryan), and Spiderman (Jake). We were definitely safe on our adventure.
 Kevin...I mean Robin..."I think the skulls are this way"
 This is my best brother picture
 This bad boys got some of the poor kids.
 Here is our camping group...minus Jason
 A Maizie performance
 Our neighbors
We had so much fun on this camping trip. It was a fun group. I missed pictures of the sunset, sunrise, paddle boating experience. My favorite parts of the trip were hiking with everyone, laying on the hood of my car looking at the stars while Evan was falling asleep, and the paddle boats. The only part I didn't like was that Brian wasn't there...well and both of the boys had a pretty big tumble but they're fine. I am so pooped tonight.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i used to LOVE camping at inks lake growing up!! how fun. you are my hero for doing it with both boys with out brian.