Sunday, October 16, 2011

Inks Lake: morning activities

Since Luc and Evan went to sleep at 7, I think we were the first ones up. Luc woke up cold about 6:30. It was still completely dark and I thought it was the middle of the night. I was really sad when I realized it was actually 6:30. Anyway, he stayed quite until Evan woke up at 7. We were bunking with some friends so we tried to sneak out quietly without waking everyone else. The three of us walked around until we noticed some of our friends waiting on a hilltop for the sunrise. There are no pictures of that but it was pretty.

This big boy enjoyed his "special milk"

 There was a bit of a screaming contest at our campsite.
 We let the kids paint pumpkins
 They were all very serious and concentrated on their art work





No comments: