Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Pets

Bad hair day? That's an understatement.
Evan loved the horses from a distance. Not so much up close. 
This is Pokey. Da gave her to us when I was 14. Her mom died during delivery so we bottle raised her. She ran around our yard just like our dogs. She chased cars down the driveway. She even nursed on the dog when the dog had puppies. Yes, I do have proof too. Anyway, here she is. I don't know how much longer she'll be around but she's a good pet. She still always comes when we call her name and she loves attention. Isn't she cute? 
And this is Sassy. I was taking pictures of her one eye. She recently lost her eye in a car accident. Poor Sassy was in another accident the day after I took pictures of her but she didn't make it. 

No comments: