Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trouble

Rewind...the drive back to Texas wasn't too bad. I was in my car with the boys and Brian was in his car with most of our junk. We left Fort Deposit around naptime. Stopped a couple of times then stayed the night in Baton Rouge at Brian's brothers house. We left when we got up the next morning and drive the rest of the way to Austin. The boys did really well.

So when we got back, we stayed with my good friends parents who go to our church. Dylan was there waiting for us when we got there Monday. These two boys play great together. They are both super hyper and rough. I never have to worry that Luc is going to hurt Dylan when they play together.
 "Gwandma" reading to the boys before bed
 This is how these monkeys play pool.
I have some pictures of Evan and Emilie too but they are all on my phone. They loved looking at each other.

No comments: