Well, the batteries in my camera have been dead so I haven't been able to take or upload any pictures. My batteries died during presents Christmas morning. Anyway, here is our Christmas story and the pictures that I do have.
Brian made me an awesome birthday cake on the 24th. It was my favorite, Coca-Cola cake. It was delicious!
I cooked a big Christmas dinner with turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, and Brian made some green beans. It was all pretty good if I can brag a bit. Then of course, we had cake for dessert.
After dinner, the boys openned a few presents. We got them matching pajamas but Evan puked on his before he even made it to bed. So no cute matching pjs for Christmas morning this year.
Luc's robe from GiGi and Papa John
I had big plans to make cookies with Luc for Santa. Didn't happen. Santa got Vanilla Wafers and the Reindeer got carrots and celery.
I have videos of opening presents and all but I'm having trouble uploading them.
No comments:
Post a Comment