Evan is 7 months now. He saw the doctor just last week for his 6 month check up even though he was also 7 months. He has dropped down to the 50th percentile for both weight and height. He is doing great. She told me that I should really be more consistent working with him eating baby food especially seeing that I am going back to work a few hours a week next month.
He is crawling all over the house. He does an army crawl. He pulls himself with his arms. It doesn't slow him down though. He's quick. If I go in another room, he will follow me in there. He is also finally eating baby food better. Ashley worked with him a couple of times while we were staying at her parents house. He eats pretty good now. He will also drink from a sippy cup. He cut his first tooth...the day we moved. He LOVES taking a bath. I will get a video as soon as I can. It is hilarious. He goes nuts in there.
Such a big boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment