As I was putting Luc down for nap he said "take picture with just Luc and Mama". So we have a special photo shoot yesterday afternoon of just Luc and Mama.
There are lots of funny nursing comments.
Luc: Eban eating Mama's boobs?
Me: Yes, he's drinking milk from my boobs
Luc: Luc drink milk from Mama's boobs too. (leaning in to pretend) num num num
Me: No, only babies drink from their Mama's boobs. You drank my milk when you were a baby.
Luc: Eban so silly eating Mama's boobs.
As he is closely examining my breast...
Luc: (very excited) Mama there's milk. (yelling with excitement) YEAH! More milk. See Mama see.
He quietly walked over to Evan sleeping in the swing and Brian and I overheard "Eban, you want some Mama's milk? You hungry Eban? Otay!"
A few weeks ago, he told me that he needed a bra.
He says some really funny things. A friend suggested that I start a twitter account just for funny comments he says. Maybe I'll get to that one day.
1 comment:
hahaha. yes, luc definitely needs his own twitter account. that kid is hilarious.
Post a Comment