That made me laugh out loud. Thanks to whoever was capturing the moment. And I think you had the appropriate response, I would have spanked my kid too.
You did exactly what I would have done. In fact Lena did the same thing to me once-thought she was kissing my neck till I felt the bite. One spanking and she never did it again.
7 comments:
That made me laugh out loud. Thanks to whoever was capturing the moment. And I think you had the appropriate response, I would have spanked my kid too.
oh my gosh!!! ouch! that little stinker.
Oh my goodness! That's horrible. I'm with you on the spanking. Ouch. I hope it doesn't hurt anymore.
Yup, I would've smacked his little butt too. What a stinker!
You did exactly what I would have done. In fact Lena did the same thing to me once-thought she was kissing my neck till I felt the bite. One spanking and she never did it again.
Spanking is good...
Enough said...
That does look painful! Man alive. Hope you are ok!
Post a Comment