Monday, May 3, 2010

Big brother

I don't know what Luc expects but he is so ready for his baby brother to be here. He asks if baby brother can sleep in his bed with him, take a bath with him, play with him, sit on the couch with him, ride in the car with him, he asks to hold him. It's so cute. He tells my belly all the time "hurry up baby brother, come out mama's belly". I hope he keeps the excitement after he realizes the baby is going to take a lot of attention away from him.

Funny story: The other day I got out of the shower. Luc walked in, looked at my belly and asked "mama, baby brother take shower with you?" I said "yeah Luc, baby brother always takes a shower with me because he is in my belly". Luc's reply "you get baby brother clean mama?". haha I wish I could know what thoughts go through this boys head. He is so funny. 

3 comments:

Kristen said...

i love that story! and i want a picture of annie kissing my belly.

Noelle said...

I'll take one when we get together this week.

April Cogburn said...

Lena asks me if the baby is sleeping, and then says, "Shhh, we have to be quiet so the baby can nap." Or she would ask where the baby's feet are so she could kiss the baby's feet.