Thursday, May 6, 2010

I will miss...

...our pool when we move this summer.

Lately the pool has been such a lifesaver for me and Luc. I can go lay in a lounge chair and Luc just plays in the edge of the water. It's great for both of us. I'm beginning to think I may have to get in soon though. It gets pretty hot sitting out there in the 90+ degree afternoons.

Annie came over Wednesday morning. It was so nice to sit out and watch these two playing together.

Here is their train Luc made with all the chairs.
They watered (probably killed) all the plants around the pool
They found RolyPolys
Luc never holds my hand like this anymore. Annie what's the secret?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

ahhh.. you got some cute shots. i hope meg and new baby boy mcneil play so well together.

Briana said...

That is the sweetest, most awesome pool ever!

And the most adorable boy too!