
Wondering why Brian isn't in the picture with me and Luc? Notice that he is in the back of this picture with his shoes on because he "wasn't going to get his feet wet" crossing over to the rock for the picture....
...well he did and I am SOOOO mad that I didn't have my camera ready for the big fall.
Since he stripped his clothes and he was wet anyway, he decided to go for a swim. After watching him having all that fun, I had to join in. That water was so cold that I couldn't catch my breath....but it was worth he jump....so much fun.

This was Luc while we were jumping. He laughed and laughed. After Brian would jump, he would say more jump over and over until Brian was back to the top to jump again.
2 comments:
haha... i love that brian fell in. we've got to go down there sometime. i can't believe we still haven't gone after how many times we've seen pics of you guys having so much fun there.
let's play this week! annie misses luc.
Looks like so much fun! I bet the water was COLD after all the rain. I love the action shots of Brian jumping in. Glad he decided to have some fun after all =)
Post a Comment