Even though we've been stuck inside, we've had some fun.
I have some toys put out of Luc's reach. I try to swap out some toys occasionally for him. We brought out some of those toys.
We also got crafty and finger painted. I stole my friend Kristen's idea and put him in the tub. I highly recommended this idea for finger painting. When he was finished, he enjoyed taking a washcloth and cleaning. Clean-up was super easy.
And this is Luc's newest trick. He loves to jump from the coffee table to the sofa.
Well, he got daring and pretended like he was going to jump to the floor. He just stood at the edge looking down for a long time until...
...he jumped. haha I am so glad I was sitting there with the camera. His expression is priceless.
Oh, and now, I'm starting to feel sick. Thanks Luc!
3 comments:
Wow, that last picture is perfect! I like the idea of finger painting in the tub. Looks like lots of fun! Hope you all feel better soon.
sorry you guys are both feeling bad now. annie loves jumping from the coffee table to the couch too. love the finger painting pictures... annie and i need to do that again soon.
That is an adorable shot. Good trigger finger Noelle. :)
Post a Comment