Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Picture update

I haven't update recent pictures of Luc in a while. Here are some from the past several days. He is saying new words every day. We really have to watch what we say because he is beginning to repeat words he hears.
He loves to be thrown in the air. He laughs and laughs and makes the cutest face.

Daddy made me wear my pants like a nerd.

This is the face he makes when he is really concentrating on something. Even though Luc is a little me, I think this face comes from his Daddy.


Luc has a ton of summertime clothes that were given to me from someone. He has more than he will ever wear this summer...even after I gave some away. Anyway, I wanted to be able to buy him ONE outfit that I could pick out. This is it. I think it is the cutest little frat boy outfit.

Luc in underwear...not for trainning purposes. He had a really bad diaper rash this weekend. I bought some trainning pants for him to run around in. He did pee in them but at least it soaked in and didn't get everywhere.

He LOVES bubbles. Sunday, we went to Brian's softball practice. I let Luc hold the bottle of bubbles...BIG MISTAKE. When he started pouring them out (yes, the non-pour kind), I took them away. He stood up, then sat or more like fell to the ground, laid out on the ground, and started screaming. I just walked away. Luckily, not too many people were out there to see it. It was quite the tantrum.

Also, he loves to be topless. He constantly pulls on his shirt trying to get it off. Once I take it off, he is happy. Brian says he is a true Alabamian.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I love the look of concentration. And Ryan's gotten to where I think he wants to be shirtless too. I guess Texans and Alabamians aren't that different, at least when they're boys!