I think he's been clingy partially because I've been leaving for work. He knows when I'm getting ready and that is when he needs me to hold him. Then when I come home, I can hardly leave his sight and I'm carrying him around half the night.
As for eating, Luc used to be like a garbage disposal. He wanted anything anyone was eating. Now he doesn't want to eat any vegetables or meat. He pretty much only wants bananas, avocados, and goldfish. It's driving me crazy. I'm hoping it is just temporary and due to not feeling well lately. Anyway, for now, no more junk food snacks...at least until he starts eating his meals again.
Here are some pictures from the duck pond at the Auboritum. We stopped by there on the way home the other day. It's really nice out there but there is duck poop everywhere.
If a duck can have a bad feather day, this one is it. He must have had a long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment