Thursday, April 3, 2008

Also this week

Luc and I went to visit and have lunch with a friend from church who has a baby a month older than Luc. I don't have any pictures from that. I do have pictures from lunch with a group of moms and their babies today.
Luc's first kiss!

Caren and Luc

Mazie cheesing

Mia wasn't in the mood to cheese

Morgandy was too busy playing with Luc's carseat

All the "big" girls...Mazie, Mia, and Morgandy

The smallest of the bunch, Ally. She's only 2 weeks younger than Luc but she's at least 5 lbs lighter.

1 comment:

The Gernand Family said...

Noelle, I love your blog!!! Luc is SOOOOOOOO cute. If we move back to Texas next March (which Tim desperately wants to do...he is from there) we are going to have to get our little ones together!!! I would love to hear any advice you have about your first six weeks as a mom: essential items, stuff you never use...etc. I hope it continues to go well! He looks awesome!