Here is a funny story. One girl from church took her baby and her neice out to have pictures in bluebonnets. Then some other girls from church were talking about how they took their kids to have pictures in bluebonnets. Someone said something about Ryan getting his picture taken in bluebonnets. I thought "that's kind of strange..putting a little boy in a bluebonnet to have pictures taken". Well I then found out that bluebonnets are actually the Texas state flower....NOT bonnets that you wear on your head. Yeah, I'm not blonde.
Jennifer Bartley said (about Luc) "he may have Alabama blood but he has a Texas birth certificate". I figured since we are in Texas, we might as well do it too. Jennifer and I took Luc and Caden down the road to find some of these little flowers. Here are a couple of pictures
Then we went to the Oasis to have chips and queso and mixed drinks...of course they are virgin drinks since Jennifer is pregnant and I am nursing.
No comments:
Post a Comment