Luc is 6 weeks old this week. Here are some pictures from this week. He is a growing boy. According to our scale at home, he weighs 12.6 lbs. I don't know how accurate our scale is but I'm guessing it's not too far off. Luc had been really fussy last week adn earlier this week. He's been much better the past couple of days though. I learned that he naps really well on his stomach in his craddle. I know pediatricians now say "do not put babies on their bellies to sleep". I figure as long as I am up and can watch him, he's going to be fine. Anyway, a good nap makes for a much better evening for me. As for me, I am happy to say that I have lost 40 lbs. Although, I only have 5 more lbs to go, my pants don't fit the same. I have squeezed into my old jeans and worn them every day this week though. Okay...here are the pictures of Mr Luc.
This was early in the week when he was having stomach aches.

One happy morning!

One of Luc's many expressions

We started having tummy time more often this week.

Napping with Daddy.

Sitting on the couch

He looks happy here
1 comment:
He is just TOO cute!!
Post a Comment