Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 month check-up

We went for Luc's 2 month well-check today. He weighs 13 lb 12 oz and is 24 in long. He is in the 90th percentile for height and weight and head size. I guess he is growing into his head. Last time he was 75th percentile for weight and height but 90th for head size. He's a big boy.

He got 5 shots. He only cried for a few seconds. I cried more. He hasn't felt well tonight though. His little legs are hurting. Whenever I accidentally put pressure on his legs, he really cries. I hate it. He also got drops for the Rotovirus vaccine.

I told his doctor about his stomach aches and other things that are going on. She screened for acid reflux. He does have it. She said that she could prescribe medicine to relieve him from some of the pain and uncomfortable symptoms but that it doesn't "cure" it. We didn't get the medicine yet. She gave me some suggestions to try first.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I hated watching Ryan get all those shots at his 2 month check-up! I hope some of the suggestions from the pediatrician help with the reflux. I know how frustrating it is to be spit up on all the time. He's so cute though, and obviously a healthy growing boy =)