Monday, September 30, 2013

Warning: LOTS of pictures of Madeline here

Madeline's 12 month pictures at home...

To my Family, I think you can click on the picture to save it to your computer.



 
These are going to get funny. She HATED the bracelet and bow. After she realized she could only remove the bow and not the bracelet, she decided she would rip her dress off. This photo shoot ended in a nap. 




 
Day 2 of trying to take pictures. The sun interfered a bit. Madeline was much happier.

 
Peek a boo 

 


 
Oh my gosh, I want to keep her this age.. 


 
I hate that this one is super out of focus. It would have been a favorite. 

 
Can you see those beautiful blue eyes? 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

she is beautiful!! LOVE that little dress. can't believe she is one already. that chalkboard thing you did looks awesome!!!!

Noelle said...

Thanks for all those positive comments ;)