Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inks Lake camping

We went back to Inks Lake this past weekend for a camping trip with our friends Caren and Jason and their kids Maizie and Anderson. We all had a lot of fun. Luc loves sleeping outside when we go camping. He immediately wants to go to bed once the tent is up. He went right to sleep and didn't make a peep until Evan woke him up the next morning. Evan however, slept with us, pretty much on top of me, and woke up a few of times with a tummy ache. I'm sure it had nothing to do with all of the huge marshmallows he ate right before bed. Even with the pregnancy exhaustion, I think this camping trip was the easiest so far. I didn't have a child crawling or trying to touch the fire or eating rocks or running away too far. I guess we're about to start all over with that though.

There was some serious conversation going on here.

Evan has started walking around with his hands in his pockets. It is the cutest.
Maizie caught lots of butterfly pets.
We found this monkey


There were lots of pictures taken


Luc has begun to try to ruin every picture.

Look at this big guy hiking
Brian rescued poor Anderson from his sticker shoes.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

that picture of evan with his hands in his pockets just KILS me. i love it. i think i'm almost ready to try camping with the girls. you have always been the brave one.