Friday, May 11, 2012

Baby#3 update

So far everything has been pretty smooth with this pregnancy. I have been sick off and on but not nearly as sick as I was with either of the boys. We've had no major complications. I have had a Venus lake on the placenta from early on. It was still there at our 20 week ultrasound visit. The doctors aren't concerned about it though. They say it is fairly common. 

The baby is doing great. I had been concerned because I've had some problems with my thyroid levels which can be very dangerous for a baby. The baby looked great at the ultrasound though. She has a strong heart, all organs look good, and she is growing perfectly. (She seems so funny to say).

This is how we told Luc and Evan if they were having a baby brother or sister...

What a cute little foot!
 "Hey"
 There's the price shot (the picture is upside down)

She grew a lot in 4 weeks. The picture on the left is at 16 weeks. The other picture is at 20 weeks. I gained a whopping 9 pounds in just 3 weeks too. So I think have gained a total of 19 pounds. I hate side shot photos. I look so goofy. Here they are though...


No comments: