Sunday, April 3, 2011

What? A blog post?

Yep, we're still alive. I have LOTS to catch up on. I'll just start by filling everyone in on what's going on right now. A nasty stomach bug is sweeping through our house. Luc had it last week. We thought it was gone but it came back this weekend. Tonight Brian got it. Hopefully, he has a much milder case. Poor Luc was really really sick. Evan may be getting it too. He wouldn't eat anything tonight...including nursing which is pretty major for him. There has never been a time that he has turned down nursing. We'll see what the rest of our evening holds. I should probably get to sleep in case I'm up later.

Since we couldn't go to church and infect our friends with our nasty germs, we went hiking this morning. It was a lot of fun. Luc was feeling much better. We all really enjoyed being outside.








1 comment:

Kim P. said...

We need to go back there soon! Well, maybe...I don't know if I can trust Ryan while holding Molly. Glad you had a good morning and break from the sickness. I love the picture of Brian and Luc holding hands and the one of you laughing!