Sunday, January 23, 2011

Random days

Sometimes I get these spontaneous ideas to go do something fun. I have been wanting to go to the Children's Museum so I recruited some company and we went.
 The steam ring thing...I have no idea
 I thought this was going to be cooler than it was. I guess it isn't made for two powerful moms.
 Aunt Heff and Evan in the tower
 Luc and Dylan watching the train
 Luc got to try milking a cow
 Miss Em had a turn in the stroller
 Heather found a fun baby area
 Evan and Emilie were having so much fun playing until...
 ...Evan decided he wanted it all to himself. He just turned around and sat in Emilie's lap. Now, the bead thing was all his.
 Aunt Heff and Luc joined a band...Los Amigos
 This kitchen was even too small for Heather...now that's small.
 But just right for Dylan
Luc helping make some tamales.
 
 Ashley waited for the bus
 We told Dylan and Luc to sit on the mat for story time. They went up and sat with their backs to the story teller.
 We did eventually get them to turn around.

No comments: