I passed this field of bluebonnets yesterday that was beautiful. Even though Luc and I had already taken pictures in the bluebonnets, I dragged him and Brian back out this morning for a family picture. If you're looking for a good place before they all die, this one is on the corner of Anderson Mill and Cypress Creek...and it's a pretty popular place.
And yes, boys can wear pink
This one's a little blurry but it's still cute
Luc and Brian playing peek-a-boo with me
Luc loves his baby brother
I love how Luc's arms are folded.
4 comments:
wow, those bluebonnets are beautiful!! you found a great spot!
Those are fabulous! And yes, boys can wear pink, I think he looks very handsome. :)
I LOVE the one where he has his head next to your belly! That is so sweet!!!
great pictures, as always! I love the picture of Luc with his head by your belly too.
Post a Comment