This is what happens when your face meets the concrete.
We were at a baby shower for some friends this afternoon. Luc and a couple of other kids were running around outside. Luc tripped on the sidewalk and landed face first. I was several feet away and heard his head hit. Brian got to him first. When he turned and looked at me this HUGE bump was there. It scared me pretty bad. Luckily, another friend there is an ER nurse. She came out and calmed us all (Thanks Joy!).
He cried for just a few minutes then wanted to get down and run some more. He didn't like sitting with ice on his head. He is fine now too. As soon as we got home, he was jumping off the couch and running around like his normal wild self.
I've posted accident pictures before. All of our kids are doomed. Brian and I are so accident prone. When I was 8 months pregnant with Luc, I fell down the stairs at Brian's parent's house. This past Thursday, I busted my butt in the parking lot of Chick-fil-a...in front of everyone at Luc's preschool fund raiser. Brian has fallen up and down stairs several times that I have witnessed. Surprisingly, neither of us have ever broken a bone.
5 comments:
whoa luc!! that is one heck of an impressive bump!
i remember annie bumped her head so bad one time that she ended up having black eyes from it!
Glad he got over it pretty quickly! Amazing what these kids can handle.
That is a pretty awesome bruise. Glad to hear he is okay.
Ouch! He is one tough kid.
Poor Luc! He seems like a brave little guy to get up and brush it off so quickly!
Post a Comment