Monday, April 19, 2010

The day after

Some have asked how Luc is today after eating the pavement yesterday. He hasn't complained about hurting or anything. I think his head looks better but his nose looks worse...probably only because it's scabbed over now. He still has a pretty nice size goose egg on his head though.

Luc and I have been sick though. Last night was a rough night for us. I let him sleep in our room on the floor. Neither of us slept well because we couldn't breath. We both have a cold/sinus infection. I think Luc's is just a cold right now. He has complained about his ear hurting today though. We may be visiting the doctor in the next day or so to see. I have an appointment with my ENT tomorrow. I've already been throwing up from this crap. I'm not waiting around for it to go away this time.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

uggg. yuck. i hope you guys feel better soon. i know how miserable that can be.