Friday, March 19, 2010

FUUUN-YYYY

I came across this picture on my computer today. I think this was taken the summer of 2002 maybe. Anyway, these wierdos that lived down the road from my grandparents beach house had this thing in their yard. We sneaked into their yard late one night to take some pictures with it.

These are good friends from college that I rarely talk to anymore. I miss y'all. Oh and yes, the little boy in the red hat is not actually a little boy...that's me!
Baboo got in on the fun too.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh my gosh, that thing is really creepy!!! and you look so so young, hahaa.

Noelle said...

Yeah no kidding...I look like a 12 year old little boy.

Kim P. said...

I can tell you had alot of fun in college! Ha! That is a really weird thing to have in your yard.