Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to playdates

Luc and I are so happy that we can play with our friends again. We haven't had a playdate with Ashley and Dylan in months. In fact, I think the boys were babies. They played so well together though. Of course, Luc had a very difficult time sharing his toys...even the ones he NEVER plays with...at first. Every time Dylan went near a toy, Luc ran over, snatched it away, and said "MINE". UGH Luckily, Dylan is a pretty fisty guy himself. Once he warmed up to being here, he fought back. Luc was completely confused. He is not used to someone taking things from him or pushing him. That;s his job. It was so good for him.

I had a lot of fun hanging out with Ashley too while the boys played. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out a lot more often than we have.

Luc is in mid-air jumping in the picture

No comments: