My friend, Shakshi and her family, who I met when we lived at Riverlodge, have now moved to an apartment right beside my workplace. Luc and I stopped by to play this morning before work. Luc and Jatin were happy to see each other. They haven't seen each other in about 2 months.
After Jatin's house, Luc got to go to work with me. He loves going to work. My friend Sarah, who Luc LOVES, meets us at work to play with Luc while I am doing therapy. Thank you so much Sarah! It helps me out tremendously and Luc loves going to work with me and playing with you.
1 comment:
I'm so sad we don't live closer! I think you, Brian and Luc need a vacation to the Bay Area of California. I happen to know a place you could stay!! The boys would have SO MUCH fun together!
Post a Comment