This fell out of my clothes as I was doing laundry the other day. I stopped breathing and I think my heart stopped. I did get enough guts to go back in there and make sure it died in the washing machine then I had to take a picture so eveyone at home could see what one looks like.
Adrianne, I love you but I will NOT catch one for your insect project. I'm so glad we didn't see one that night we went looking. Laiken and I would have had the whole neighborhood thinking something horrible happened.
3 comments:
My heart stopped just seeing this post! It's GINORMOUS! I've never seen one before and now I hope I never do in real life. Ew ew ew ew. I was thinking about you all weekend. It's been WAY TOO LONG! We'll have to get together soon!
Um, I would have DIED!!! Oh my goodness, I can't believe you held it together!!!
i yi yi!!!! scary!!!!
Post a Comment