Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Splash Splash

Yesterday, Jennifer and I took the boys to play in the Bull Creek down the road from our apartments. They had SO much fun! We did too. Next time, I will wear my bathing suit. The water was cold at first but after we got used to it, it felt great. It's only about an inch or two deep so Luc and Caden were able to jump, run, and splash all they wanted. It is really pretty down there too. There is a beautiful waterfall and nice hiking trails. We will definitely be going back this summer.
Look closely at Luc's expression.

Jennifer, Caleb, and Caden


Are they having fun or what?


Caden ran and ran in the water

Snack time...this is Luc's second time to have juice...he loved it!

Running away from Mama

1 comment:

BartleyFamily said...

I love all those pictures! They are adorable. Also your new blog format is very cute!