Saturday, April 11, 2009

Videos galore

We got this awesome Flip camera as a gift and I have not been good about posting videos from it. We have taken a lot of videos and it is really easy to upload them. I just haven't done it. Here are a few. This was when Maizie was here one day. She was making Luc laugh. The funniest part of the video is near the middle when Maizie starts laughing. Listen closely.
He is such a helper around the house

This was the first day Luc had ever eaten Lucky Charms. He knew right away to eat all the marshmellows first. How did he know that without tasting them ever before?

Luc loves to throw things over the balcony then say "uh oh" as if it were an accident.

Brian has been working on saying words with Luc.

Climber

Having fun with Daddy

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

Those are really fun. That's really funny about the lucky charms. He's a smart guy! And I feel for you on dropping things off the balcony. I thought it was annoying enough when Ryan drops things off his tray!