Friday, August 8, 2008

Atlanta

We came to Atlanta for a couple of days this week to visit my uncle and go to the aquarium. We had a lot of fun. I can't wait to bring Luc back next year. We also went to the Coca-Cola museum which is new and improved since I've been there last. We tasted about 60 sodas from different countries. It was just as awesome as it was when I was younger. My favorite is an apple flavored cola from Asia.
Luc's first ride on a subway

Luc, Heather, and I

Luc was trying to grab the fish

The coolest picture ever. That is a whale shark behind us.

A whale shark again. An interesting bit of info...they shipped these whale sharks from Thaiwan UPS.

This is a HUGE tank

This was a fun little kid tunnel that you cou`ld crawl through.

Heather petting the tiger sharks and sting rays

This is what Luc thought about it

At the Coca-Cola museum

Luc liked the Polar Bear actually. He looks a bit scarey to me.



Heather tasting colas from Africa


Whoa what a long day!

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

Looks like it was a fun trip! I'd like to try some cola's from around the world right now, but I guess I'll just stick to good ol' Dr. Pepper.